Sunday, August 24, 2014

My anti-acne regimen (medical)

Here, I am going to write an (un)succesfull way to get rid of acne, a treatment prescribed by my doctor in November 2013. Like I have said, it helped me so much, I still have scarring and a few pimples but it can't compare to the skin I used to have. I think that problem of acne is inside, related to hormones, bad, junk food, filled up with poisons for our body. Toxins.. But if you are desperate to get rid of acne on the easiest (definitely not the best way) here is my doctor's prescription, which helped me.

My diagnose was Acne vulgaris.
Prescription:
Aknefug oxid wash (Dr Wolf) in the evening.
After one week use Aknefug 2 x times per a day, morning and evening.

Zineryt solution (combination of the antibiotic erythromycin and zinc), dab on the pipmles 2 x per a day.

I start using this cobination on 27.11.2013. and in 20 days I start to notice huge difference on my face.

On the 16th December I started with Diane35, contracteption pills.

22.01.2013. I went on a control (a bit late) and my skin was pretty good, and now she gave me Skinoren cream for my scars.

Also, I have used Effeclar foaming gel, to take off my makeup and clean my skin before doing all this steps.

I sticked to this routine for a very long time, and yes it helped. Did it heal my skin? It did, but I am afraid that effects won't last too long and I am trying new, healthier things.

Aknefug oxid wash- What I can say about this products is that they are very good, but be careful, Aknefug can be harsh for gentle skin. Don't overdo it. Follow the instructions. What Aknefug does is fight against bacteria and dries out oily skin. I used 4 % benzyl peroxide and it was pretty strong.


Zineryt solution- Dries acne over nighht, not much expensive, easy to use. But thing about antibiotics (and many other acne products) is that they stop working after some time.



 La Roche posay Effeclar foaming gel- I really like their products, but they are very expensive. This definitely calmed down my skin after the first time I have started using it. It cleans all makeup, this bottle lasts long 6-9 months for me, but after some time of use I noticed that it really dries out my skin, so I needed moisturizer.

And finally Diane35- I own to these pills a lot, they control my crazy skin. But I am depressed, I got cellulite, I gained a bit of weight, my mood switches so fast and sometimes I wish I can just quit them. But I can't. That's the problem and that's way I will show you some another ways for getting rid of acne.


This regimen can help you if you are desperate and I still don't know if I would recommend it 100 %. It did help me. Also, I must say that I never really used Skinoren cream, so I can't tell you does it really help with scarring, you have to use it at least 6 months to see some results.


I hope this post can help you, and I wish you good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment